Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kids Craft day at the Beach Shack.

Our Junior crafty Kids Proudly showing their finished project.
Our Granddaughter Erin whilst holidaying at our beach shack wanted to do some card making......now I just wonder where she gets her love of craft from.......Her Mum is a fan of the Stampin' Up products and projects too.    Must be a family thing.   
As there were little girls about her own age who had been playing together down here, when we were going to have a 'Card Day' those little girls agreed to join her in the fun. They were just brilliant, well behaved (could have had something to do with the popcorn and drinks I supplied ....heheh) and  very busy little scrappers. Think I will do that again quite soon. They were thrilled with their Easter Cards and book marks they made. The Easter Bunny on the Easter card  was made out of punched shapes and ink etc. and the Book mark was made with  Punched shapes to make a Frog. Thanks so much  kids I enjoyed the morning immensely. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog, please leave me a comment and have a great day!