Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bibs and Bobs.

Now that I have 5 mins to spare before I go off to bed I thought I would post a few cards that I have been making . I have a few workshops coming up so my time will be limited for blog posts. I am again teaching at Chat and Craft this year.

Feel Free to contact me to organise a workshop they are loads of fun and you get to take home a project you have made . Lucky Door Prize supplied. It is a great way to learn new techniques.
Wedding card.......just loved making this one. Embossing was done on the Big Shot.

Above and below is a CD cover........ lovely way to present a CD you have made for family and freinds.




 Easter workshop cards. using circle and oval punches ,the larger one  some shapes were done using the Big Shot Machine.
A Mans 70th Birthday Card I made for a freind.

2 comments:

  1. I love your work, the mans card is especially nice, Male cards can be hard to do, might just have to use that one as inspiration.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. have another one with a nautical theme that I like will have to put that one up too....you are right a Man's card is more difficult as there is not a lot of really manly but elegant things around.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog, please leave me a comment and have a great day!