Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Birthday cards.


I am getting a few card ready for workshops and have found I have some great Stampin' Up stamps that would suit birthday cards for my family too. So it is a case of 'killing 2 birds with the one stone' so to say. I particularly love the little Kimono Kids ( Little Japanese girl stamp.)... so versitile. I colored them using the Blender pens and ink, and the Stampin Write pens. Just love the colors you can achieve with them. I am going to design some new cards for up coming workshops so if you would like to  attend one of these just let me know and I will put your name on the list. Also if you would like to host a workshop you will be in line for some fabulous Stampin Up products as a thank you gift. A great way to get the product & tools to create some inspiring gifts for your family and friends. Nothing like being told just how clever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog, please leave me a comment and have a great day!